APPLICATION ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
Entry Process:¬ Applicants must be able to read and write the English language in order to comprehend instructions on the job and in the class room, and to ensure personal and co-workers safety on the job. Applicants will be required to take an aptitude test and oral interview along with a mechanical ability test to receive placement on our eligibility list.
When making application, applicants will be required to provide the following documents:¬ NO EXCEPTIONS!
Applications Must Be Filled Out In The Apprenticeship Office.¬
450 Gundersen dr. Carol Stream IL, 60188
1. Original High School Diploma or G.E.D. Certificate.
2. Original Birth Certificate. Applicants under the age of 18 years of age will require a signature of a parent or legal guardian.
3. Valid Driver’s License and Driving record.
4. If the Applicant had military service, a DD214 is required.
5. Applicants must be willing to wear protective clothing, safety glasses and work shoes.
6. Applicants must be in good health and physically able to perform all phases of work.
7.¬ Remit a Cashier’s check or money order ( no cash or personal checks ) in the amount of $65.00 dollars ( non-refundable )¬
¬† ¬ ¬†for Registration fees made out to Mechanics Local 701 Training Fund.
8. The J.A.C. reserves the right to change the requirements of apprenticeships or journeyman training at any time.
CONTACT: Thersa Rubel
PHONE: ¬† ¬† (708) 588-7540
E-MAIL: ¬† ¬† ¬†firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
The Mechanics Local 701 Training Fund admits students of any race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, sex, religion, age, disability, and any other protected category to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to participants and students in its training program. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, sex, religion, age, disability, or any other protected category in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and all Fund- administered programs.¬